Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am doing FSc medical part-1. I have moved to Pakistan from another country so I take Pakistan Culture as a substitute for Urdu. There is no one to guide me through and really need some guidance from people who have already taken this. I need some past papers. I managed to get my hands on a few past papers but they are completely different for the same years. Is it because of different boards. If yes which one should I focus on since I live in Lahore. I am really confused.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you need help then learn to clarify details to the precise point.

First of all are you in your first year? Currently I am in my second year, Lahore board. Today was my Chemistry exam and on the 23rd is Pakistani Culture. There's a exploit in the M.C.Q's section.

It is made from specific topics. I have past papers of Lahore board dating back to 2008-2015 except the 2009. Probably no one was listed to give the paper or the idiots at bise didn't place it in the book.

For Long Question's, ALWAYS learn Islamic Constitution of 1973. Short Questions are breeze.

Due to an accident I was only able to score 70 in first year while my friend scored a 74 in First year and a whopping 88 in Second year. It's a really easy subject and takes only a day to memorize, Remember paper presentation is your goal.

Like I said I don't want to waste my time quoting things you already know. If you want more info PM with some sort of communication, Gmail or FB works.

I'm going to copy paste this on all the forums you created, in case someone else needs help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, I am sorry I wasn't as clear in my first thread because that actually was a reply to a Pakistani Culture thread that already existed. I am new here and being kinda lazy I just copy pasted that as a new thread. After a few days when I reread it, I realized I didn't make any sense, that resulted me in creating another new thread.

Anyway I am really glad you decided to help and thank you. I only happen to have the past papers of 2013 and 2015 of Lahore board. If you do have any past papers that could help me out or anything relative, it would be more than appreciated if you sent it to my email.

I tried Private Messaging you but since I am new here, It wont let me. So I am not sure how to communicate my email to you.

Once again thank you so much, if there is anything I can do for you in return, please let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you need help then learn to clarify details to the precise point.

First of all are you in your first year? Currently I am in my second year, Lahore board. Today was my Chemistry exam and on the 23rd is Pakistani Culture. There's a exploit in the M.C.Q's section.

It is made from specific topics. I have past papers of Lahore board dating back to 2008-2015 except the 2009. Probably no one was listed to give the paper or the idiots at bise didn't place it in the book.

For Long Question's, ALWAYS learn Islamic Constitution of 1973. Short Questions are breeze.

Due to an accident I was only able to score 70 in first year while my friend scored a 74 in First year and a whopping 88 in Second year. It's a really easy subject and takes only a day to memorize, Remember paper presentation is your goal.

Like I said I don't want to waste my time quoting things you already know. If you want more info PM with some sort of communication, Gmail or FB works.

I'm going to copy paste this on all the forums you created, in case someone else needs help.
Hii, Lincoln could you please tell me about the pastpapers, I'm in dire need for them? please mujhe please past papers ke baare main guide karden

1 - 4 of 4 Posts