Medical Students Forums banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

Registered
Yo, does anyone has book of pak culture part 2 馃槶 it's getting so frustrating like I don't have anything to study from nor syllabus or past paper 馃槬
Heyy!! You can use the federal board book ig it's by the national book foundation you can buy it on daraz it has both part 1 and part 2 to it and has more information and completes our whole syllabus as it is solely for that purpose. You can use it if you need a picture of the book do tell me.

Registered
Heyy!! You can use the federal board book ig it's by the national book foundation you can buy it on daraz it has both part 1 and part 2 to it and has more information and completes our whole syllabus as it is solely for that purpose. You can use it if you need a picture of the book do tell me.
I already have it 馃き , but it's not like it won't be right for the Punjab board since I'm not doing federal board. Like I found past paper of pak culture class 12 from bise multan website litteraly found it that far 馃槶 but atleast I got it 馃槍 but I have no book nor syllabus and not only that I'm scared the past paper won't be of any help since the pak studies have new syllabus . so I'm scared that if the pak culture syllabus also changed. It's so frustrating 馃槶

Registered
I already have it 馃き , but it's not like it won't be right for the Punjab board since I'm not doing federal board. Like I found past paper of pak culture class 12 from bise multan website litteraly found it that far 馃槶 but atleast I got it 馃槍 but I have no book nor syllabus and not only that I'm scared the past paper won't be of any help since the pak studies have new syllabus . so I'm scared that if the pak culture syllabus also changed. It's so frustrating 馃槶
Oh!!!, I'm actually doing the Abbottabad board and our paper is the exact same as that of the federal one but the Punjab board is different I agree.

Registered
Yo, so I went to the board office of Lahore and got the syllabus.If u want the pic for syllabus , just contact me in gmail ([email protected]) this syllabus will be active until 2024 and maybe onwards so just contact me. Btw if u need the book I'll send the pic too ,For 1st year it's from khalid book depot . I think the syllabus I have is the same for Punjab and not just Lahore so do contact me

61 - 67 of 67 Posts