Medical Students Forums banner
521 - 540 of 545 Posts

· Registered
329 Posts
It looks like the class was filling up from the first list...sad to see the people who used this site for so long and didn't get a spot let down...but there is always a chance that the class still isn't full by the 18th meaning there will be another list. :)

· Registered
329 Posts
when? are we talking a while back? I didn't get anything of that nature -_-

- - - Updated - - -

can someone posted it on here and then I can put it on the fb group as well ? :)

· Registered
89 Posts
when? are we talking a while back? I didn't get anything of that nature -_-
I'm assuming you got everything via email, right? I didn't get it in my email but I did get it in the mail here.
IMO, if they didn't mention anything about it for you, there isn't any need then...I think it's basically for the Hospital records which can be made later on. However, you could give them a call just to be on the safe side.

· Registered
89 Posts
I could scan and upload it but I've already written my name on and other details on it. And I think I sent it already (not sure since I recall my dad only paid the tuition for now). I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

· Registered
3 Posts
I'm late to the game here (I know...) but I have the same question/issue. I just got the fee structure email today and they said they had the code of conduct attached and something about having to fill out the hospital registration form too...both of which were not there. But thank you yoyaho because I found the code of conduct thing here and on the facebook group...now just for that other form...

521 - 540 of 545 Posts