Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you've been accepted by NUST for MBBS or BDS and have either applied, been accepted, yet to hear back from NUST or feel unsure about going to NUST, feel free to post here! Hopefully we can all get to know each other and help each other out as potential classmates.

Look forward to hearing from you!

@Acer- get over here!:D :p

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paid for it :) InshaAllah its all good for the coming years :)

Did you pay/are you joining too?
why do you think I made this thread bro?! I'm actually going to pay next week, but inshalla I'll be at AMC in December. I wonder how may future MColians will join this thread, looking forward to see how its going to turn out. but hey, the next 5 years are going to be an adventure!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think that they're going to send us our joining instructions after the 6th, when they're sure of who accepted the seats and who didn't.

I went to NUST a few days ago-so beautiful! It's like a small city! I can see why its one of Pakistan's top universistes. It's a such shame that their medical college is in Pindi and not in Islamabad.

@AmnaYousef-Did you get into NUST too? Which course are you enrolling in?

·
Registered
83 Posts
oh i have been to NUST too...to give my entry test which i passed without studying!!! :D NUST is pretty but the AMC is rawalpindi since its under army has to be in a cantt area!!! yes i got into NUST too Alhumdullilah. MBBS :D what about you? mbbs or bds?

·
Registered
83 Posts
my biology teacher's daughter studied in AMC and recently graduated she told that there are two campuses one is in islamabad and one in rawalpindi and asked which campus am i going to.which means that they might start a new campus in islamabad if not a campus atleast hostels I hope they do. Well if anyone of you gets a message from Nust do inform.

·
Registered
213 Posts
really? :O is the islamabad campus functional already/is any batch having classes there?
hostels will be next to the respective campus.

my biology teacher's daughter studied in AMC and recently graduated she told that there are two campuses one is in islamabad and one in rawalpindi and asked which campus am i going to.which means that they might start a new campus in islamabad if not a campus atleast hostels I hope they do. Well if anyone of you gets a message from Nust do inform.
Sure. Keep posting any updates you get too

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I have to say, I'm looking forward to finally meeting you guys on the 9th :D

NUST's Islamabads medical campus is currently under construction. They're building the hospital atm. I think start the college after the hospital is finnished and fully functioning, but I may be wrong. NUST have got 4 hostels in their complex (2 boys 2 girls). The hostels are really cool- each one has its own gym!

@AmnaYousef- congrats! MBBS here too :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
you are soo excited:):)

- - - Updated - - -

if they impose any kind of strickness or any thing exciting plzzz share.. i would like to hear;).. by the way i got admission in bds at Dow:)

- - - Updated - - -

you have:woot: a overall percentage of 94 or 95??????????????????????????:thumbsup:.. amazing

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.