Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello... i am new to this forum... i was hoping somebody might be able to help me... i am going to be doing my elective august-october 2007... i would really like to do some of it at JPMC... problem is i can't find their contact details anywhere! ... could anybody please give me an email address of somebody working at JPMC who could help me?... or even a telephone number?... i would really appreciate your help

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
I found the random contact info of this guy online, but can't seem to find the JPMC info itself.

Prof. S. Shabeer Hussain
F.C.P.S., F.R.C.P.(E)
Professor of Medicine
Department of Medicine, In charge Medical Unit I (Ward 5 )
Head , National poison Control Centre
Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre, Karachi.75510. Pakistan
Phones: 920 1345- 92o1300Ex 319/300/ &666, Res :664 4979, Fax Off 92-21) 920 1370 & 5893062

Don't know if this helps or not, but it's all I could dig up with a quick google search.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank u very much MastahRiz for taking time out to help... it's really nice of u... i'm not sure if i should contact this person though... he might get annoyed if i phone him randomly about something which he has nothing to do with!

if some1 is able to get hold of an email address for some1, that would be really helpful... thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
thank u very much MastahRiz for taking time out to help... it's really nice of u... i'm not sure if i should contact this person though... he might get annoyed if i phone him randomly about something which he has nothing to do with!

if some1 is able to get hold of an email address for some1, that would be really helpful... thanks
Dont worry if he gets annoyed. This is Pakistan. This is how stuff works, you got to keep bothering people, to get your job done. I suggest you call this guy and get some information and/or phone numbers for the college you want. Iam pretty sure he will help you. You got nothing to lose.

Good Luck:happy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts