Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1- I want to apply in nmc multan, qmc bhawalpur and rahim yar khan\pk
any student from these universisty can help me i want to know about the result of entry test
2-how many student does apply every year as overseas?
3-marks of the student who was at the last?[got admission on open merit]
4-i heard there is medical university in dera gazi khan the classes will start this year or next year or have been started but i could not find its name on internet
5-if i apply 4 bsc and mbbs and get admission in bsc does that university will wait 4 me i mean they will keep my seat reserved until i get the result of entry test [ mbbs ] without paying fees 4 bsc
6- i will get a domecile on which i will get a benefit to apply on reserved seats for villagers shall i apply for reserved seats or on open merit#confused

·
Registered
415 Posts
1- I want to apply in nmc multan, qmc bhawalpur and rahim yar khan\pk
any student from these universisty can help me i want to know about the result of entry test
2-how many student does apply every year as overseas?
3-marks of the student who was at the last?[got admission on open merit]
4-i heard there is medical university in dera gazi khan the classes will start this year or next year or have been started but i could not find its name on internet
5-if i apply 4 bsc and mbbs and get admission in bsc does that university will wait 4 me i mean they will keep my seat reserved until i get the result of entry test [ mbbs ] without paying fees 4 bsc
6- i will get a domecile on which i will get a benefit to apply on reserved seats for villagers shall i apply for reserved seats or on open merit#confused
Check out the FAQ section under "Pakistan Medical Schools," that might answer a few of your questions. The number of students who apply every year as overseas varies every year, and often times a lot of the seats are left empty because people don't show up or drop out. Admissions usually don't start until all the entry test results have been announced, so you don't really need to worry about keeping your seat reserved since you'll have your test score by the time you apply.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i had some questions too waise......
firstly this site is pretty good with the info and everything.....lekin there are soo many things that i dunno k when i see all that info i think i get a lil more confused....not only dat but i also forget what i was particularly looking for......
anyway i was wondering how different would the application criteria be if i decide to apply as a resident of Pakistan and not as an overseas student(if dat is possible). Wouldnt it be much easier coz den i'd stand a better chance as there will be more no. of seats. and i also wanted to know wat exactly a domicile is. thnx for da help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts