Medical Students Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi! i am a student of pre medical, 2nd year at LCWU Pakistan. full of beans and ready to achieve my goal (proceeding towards it)
Bio, physics and chem are my favorite subjects.
I like to play action games and like to watch adventure movies but remember I am neither a potato coach nor the one crazy for games. I like online quizzes like are you left or right brained, personality quizzes e.t.c. you must try them they are not as much boring as one may think.
I like to listen to the music that make you feel fresh. I don't like slow songs that make your energy level down.
I like to spend my usual time with my family, books and computer. internet surfing is one of my favorite things.

I am interested in getting knowledge I don't just learn the topics word by word not knowing what these words want to make me know.
i used to get tensed about my course that how will i complete it and all that. then my parents taught me lesson that
study is like a plate of delicious rice. you cannot eat it once in a while instead you have to eat it spoon after spoon. the more you chew the more you enjoy. and it really really helped me.

video lectures from YouTube are very very very helpful in understanding topics more over you came to know about many things which are not in books.
last but not the least world is too vast, study is not only reading the words of the books, the more you imagine, the more you explore the more you compare the more you know....
so think out of the box...

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Welcome to Med Studentz, happysshbn! :thumbsup:

Thanks for introducing yourself! :) I really hope you get lots of information from this site and also make a few new friends! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey! i want to know that if i want to be a doctor in army what should i do then? what kind of tests i have to give? if any one knows kindly tell me about it.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
The Introductions area is for member introductions only. Please do not post any questions in this section. Thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.