Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Admin/Owner/Developers (whatever)

I mostly visit forums on my mobile using Tapatalk app for android... As far as any other forum like xda developers, wiredpakistan, etc etc are concerned i can use them easily on that app but there is an issue while using MedStudentz forum, i am (and obviously anyone who use Tapatalk) is encountering an issue while posting any new thread or replying to any of the post, that is, it says "'Please accept the highlighted rules"" but on that app these terms are not shown so i am unable to post any thread or reply...
As it is hard to go>open browser>open medstudentz in desktop mode>scroll scroll (on mobile) and then post anything...
so its is my humble request to you that please do something to solve this issue and make this forum compatible with Tapatalk so that i can take part more effeciently in this forum...
Thanks Alot.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Will try to get this resolved.

In the meanwhile, the check box requiring you to agree to our rules is only shown to new users and after a few posts will disappear so then you will be able to use Tapatalk with no issues.

That being said, we will still try to get this working in a way that new users can also use Tapatalk without issues.

Thanks.

Reactions: RDX

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Android imo? If its a software, then please give the link.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts