Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone , this is Zain J. Khan . I am a Pakistani National who currently resides in Riyadh , Saudi Arabia . Very recently I completed my Alevels ( Biology , Chemistry , Physics i.e "the usual" ) in June and now am busting my s*** to get admitted in a medical university in Pakistan for M.B.B.S . I've done my O and A levels from Saudi Arabia and will be facing the consequences that come with it for application in a Pakistani university , like studying for the MCAT exams using Fsc. books even though you have just completed your A-levels ( which is not a piece of cake ) . Well I actually am 100 percent willing and will continue to put in work untill i get an admission no matter what , I am expecting for A*AA when my alevel result is announced this August and my yearly Uni budget is around 9,500 $ . So if you guys have any valuable information or can direct me towards important threads or might have some questions or advice please feel free to reach out to me and I will be willing to answer or consider it , thank you .

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Welcome to Med Studentz, Therealzjk! :thumbsup:

Thanks for introducing yourself! :) I really hope you get lots of information from this site and also make a few new friends! :D

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Hi Therealzjk, I'm glad you joined! :)

Hope you really like our community and are able to learn a lot and help others also! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts