Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone:)
Since most of the medical schools are closed right now, I wonder what medical students must be doing these days!!
Well I spend time attending online classes, 2 in a day and attending several webinars, self studying a bit and watching YouTube all day long:p
What about you guys?Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×

·
Registered
22 Posts
All classes have paused where I'm enrolled...it is truly frustrating....and even in our school campus there is a building housing suspicious cases...
and we didn't even finish the first semester of the year yet..
All workers and professors are tasked to do night shifts and help with caring for the patients...or suspicious cases...so everyone is unfortunately occupied...

Literally I'm in the middle crossfork of the career and already thinking of what I really actually want to be doing..
I do a lot of creative work: drawing, music, writing, podcasting....
it's universal skill-building...but most days lately, I question whether to carry on both...

·
Registered
5 Posts
All classes have paused where I'm enrolled...it is truly frustrating....and even in our school campus there is a building housing suspicious cases...
All workers and professors are tasked to do night shifts and help with caring for the patients...or suspicious cases...so everyone is unfortunately occupied...

Literally I'm in the middle crossfork of the career and already thinking of what I really actually want to be doing..
it's universal skill-building...but most days lately, I question whether to carry on both...

HELLO YOU CAN CONTACT US FOR YOUR STUDIES ABROAD IN MEDICAL FIELD AT AFFORDABLE COST.CALL ME ON 7034888869

1 - 4 of 4 Posts