Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am a teacher at a medical college in Nara, Japan. A 2nd year student and I have started a podcast about her life as a medical college student in Japan. We thought some of you might be interested. And if there are any specific topics that you are interested in please let us know. Thanks!

Podcast title: Medical Student Life in JAPAN

It is available on most podcast platforms.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello. I am a teacher at a medical college in Nara, Japan. A 2nd year student and I have started a podcast about her life as a medical college student in Japan. We thought some of you might be interested. And if there are any specific topics that you are interested in please let us know. Thanks!

Podcast title: Medical Student Life in JAPAN

It is available on most podcast platforms.
Oh...! this is very interesting!
I had dreamed to study medicine in Japan, and might visit definitely!
I am glad that you are starting a podcast about it! Latest life and news and the experience is pretty hard to find all over the Internet, but thank you for contributing...I will check it out!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh...! this is very interesting!
I had dreamed to study medicine in Japan, and might visit definitely!
I am glad that you are starting a podcast about it! Latest life and news and the experience is pretty hard to find all over the Internet, but thank you for contributing...I will check it out!
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic response! I shared your reply with my student and she was very excited. We look forward to having you as a listener. :) Are there any specific topics that you are really eager to learn about? Medical school related or Japan related?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic response! I shared your reply with my student and she was very excited. We look forward to having you as a listener. :) Are there any specific topics that you are really eager to learn about? Medical school related or Japan related?
I'm grateful for you finding this forum and sharing your podcast! Otherwise, I would have never known.

I love the unique initiative and have listened to the episodes, gaining better, more realistic understanding than if I tried to find the information described only formally. A student's real account of the experiences are great first-hand knowledge to really get the gist of everything.

Yes, I'm curious:
a) Are there any international students studying at the medical school of Yuriko's?
And how is the perspective/take on having diverse students from other countries in Japan?

b) Are international students able to study at the medical school of Yuriko's?
Are there any scholarship opportunities? or other grants available?

c) Would most Japanese choose to study within the country or abroad? How is their perspective of studying abroad? And why?

Perhaps this can be a specific episode regarding international perspectives hehe...
I'd look forward to know! and maybe the other listeners of the world do too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts