Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
so as we all know entry tests are approaching and i for one am extremely scared. can any one of you tell me how did you study for the entry tests because i have the Fsc books and i dont know where to start and how to plan.
please can some one tell me how did they study for example 1)many time did they re study the course 2)what books you guys used to prepare question and
3)how did you tackle each subject also 4) how long did you study a day
i am really desperate here i want to get into a med school so bad
:cry::cry:
every feed back is a help and would be appreciated.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Heyy! I am reappearing this year. 90% of the test is from Fsc books. Download the syllabus from uhs website for 2015 mcat and cover it. Then do extra stuff. Biology is all cramming facts so I made lots of notes and flashcards to learn. I learnt the English word list last year but I learnt 10-13 words a day and finished in 1 month and a few days. Practise English alot. You make mistakes there. Physics is practise. You got to practise and have clear concepts. Use A levels books or the internet to understand but always learn what's in the fsc books because practically lines come out of those books. And same for chem. Chem is pretty lengthy so you should finish bio and chem first. Make notes for bio for Every little fact you find can be made into an mcq. And get KIPS books. Their KETS kit. It's available in their academies. Or buy jahangirs or dogarsons mcat books. Practise a load of MCQs and time yourself. And remember a mistake means -6 and a question you leave means -5. Best of luck! I hope we make it! Hope this helped you :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts