Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Med Studentz Link List

Pre-Meds:
  1. Requirements
  2. Taking the MCAT
  3. GPA!
  4. Personal Statement Overview
  5. Have Experts Edit Your Personal Statement
  6. American Medical Schools- A list of all the med schools in the US with contact information
  7. Register for the MCAT online!
  8. Sample Interview Quesions

Medical Students
  1. Medical Mnemonics
  2. Clinical Exam - sample histories for the major disciplines along with how-to guides for physical exams
  3. Common Medical Abbreviations
  4. AAMC's site for Current Med Students
  5. MedPDA - a great site for medical PDA software
  6. ScutWork - Residency Listings

USMLE Prep
  1. Prep4USMLE
  2. USMLE Info for International Grads
  3. Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
  4. USMLE's Official Site
  5. Kaplan's Step 1 Programs

Let me know what you think! :D

Reactions: smiling assassin

·
Registered
305 Posts
WOW!

WOW Rehan, NICE JOB! I'm impressed! And thank you so much for responding so rapidly to my suggestions. WOW! Go Rehan, Go Rehan, Go Rehan....lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow, nicely done. All of these links are awesome. ClinicalExam.com is gonna save me alot of grief on my next rotation test! You da man.

·
Registered
1 Posts
thats a nice job rehan. now i am happy that iam a member of ur community bcz i hv found so much imp information so easily thru ur site.. thnx a lot

·
Registered
5 Posts
Though it isn't perfect, this is a great starter list for all students of the medical community. Thank you! #yes

·
Registered
132 Posts
try this website too:

MedPrepOnline.Com

I apologize if it feels like spamming but i highly recommend this to all med students...

·
Registered
1 Posts
thats a nice job rehan. now i am happy that iam a member of ur community bcz i hv found so much imp information so easily thru ur site.. thnx a lot
Though it isn't perfect, this is a great starter list for all students of the medical community. Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts