Medical Students Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

So I see on lots of other forums the users usually have a once a year or once every 2 year in person meet up. I think this forum has been up long enough with the same usual users who will probably be concentrated around the Area of Islamabad to Lahore. Would be cool to have a meet up in Islamabad somewhere maybe at Holiday Inn for Hi-tea.. sometime in January? What does everyone think?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahaha now thats a good theory

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'd really like to meet you guys since you've been so helpful! I don't think it'll happen this year for me though just because I'm gonna be so new to the whole "life in Pakistan" thing but I think you guys should totally go for it!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its not a big deal haha you cant come to Pakistan and hide out in a cave w/osama

·
Registered
415 Posts
Its not a big deal haha you cant come to Pakistan and hide out in a cave w/osama
Yeah I know but the first couple of weeks are gonna be pretty busy to get settled in and find out what the deal w/classes and stuff is, I don't think my parents are gonna be too enthusiastic about me going to Islamabad to chill for a bit during that time haha!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yah... where are the chickas at

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it would be a kinda gay meetup if only guys came !

·
Registered
349 Posts
hehe im lovin this thread...poor guy makes and effort n no ones down with his idea...have it in feb i think il be in pak (ia) but then again im not an "official" medstudent..yet

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha most people who arent down for meet ups are introverted and have low self esteems... if your going to be doctors you should have no problem w/face to face communications with strangers! =)

I think people would be more interested if the founding family of the site decided to hold it at a venue of their own =)

·
Registered
418 Posts
good god!!!!

medicine goes against my mothers teachings of not talking to strangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys can now meet me at enginereeingstudentz.com

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
haha most people who arent down for meet ups are introverted and have low self esteems... if your going to be doctors you should have no problem w/face to face communications with strangers! =)

I think people would be more interested if the founding family of the site decided to hold it at a venue of their own =)
Not happening.

This isn't in any way an official meeting endorsed by the website or its founding members.

Thanks.

·
Registered
349 Posts
hahaha love it

·
Registered
198 Posts
I love when forums meet up! My Honda Prelude forum has get togathers in Chicago like every 2-3 months! We all have a blast, cars get a photoshoot, food, racing, a rare Nissan Skyline appearence, and a video a on youtube!! but I think it works differently in Pakistan, and the whole med school thing...and we wont be speeding down the Motorway in our VTEC engines....but yeah....I think it could work...except the fact that Holiday Inn is down the street from the Red Mosque...kinda scary...welll...not anymore I hope...

Cant we just do it at a safer place? Like Red Onion in Blue Area? or the infamous Savour Foods! hahaha and for the fact...I'm not a fan of Savour's rice n peice meal...

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
savors is too officially paindu.. red onion is semi paindu so that would work!

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
If anyone's down to meet up with me while I chow down at Usmaania, I'm down! :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ya, and you can finally talk one on one with Rehan and ask all your questions related to IBCC and admission!

U can also private msg me and I'll give you his private email address reserved for VIP members only! #laugh

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.