Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave mdcat last year , scored 150/200 and didn't get into any medical college so i'm repeating ... my weakness is physics problems to be exact .. can anyone tell me how can i get better at physics problems and if there are any resources or youtube channels that will help .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Physics in Seconds, Friends Physics are good Pakistani channels. However, if you want to get in-depth knowledge of competitive exams level physics, then PhysicsWallah-Alakh Pandey is the best. You don't have to watch all of his videos, but once you do watch his videos, MDCAT Physics really becomes easy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Physics in Seconds, Friends Physics are good Pakistani channels. However, if you want to get in-depth knowledge of competitive exams level physics, then PhysicsWallah-Alakh Pandey is the best. You don't have to watch all of his videos, but once you do watch his videos, MDCAT Physics really becomes easy.
Thanks mohsin i'll check them out!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
by the way, do you guys know when academies in Pakistan open for MDCAT prep?
Well, it depends on the province because most of them start after fsc(inter) exams end and due to corona they keep getting delayed but some repeater sessions have started (eg.kips) and most academies will be starting from june (as per my experience last year)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks! Do you know any other resources for MDCAT that you feel helped you? And if you don't mind telling, what did you feel was your weak point(s) last year?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! Do you know any other resources for MDCAT that you feel helped you? And if you don't mind telling, what did you feel was your weak point(s) last year?
My weak points last year were not practicing mcqs much(especially physics) and time managment...i don't know much about resources regarding the prep but you should practice alot of mcqs and past papers, study federal board too if you are from sindh :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts