Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys ... i am in fsc part 2 and now i will appear in nmdcat .2021 i am confused regarding the text books ... should i prefer my own text books or any other province books like pinajb ,federal books etc because last year entrance test was conducted from federal books ... our exams are also going to be held ... i can't manage my time for both fsc part 2 and MCAT ... will you guys give me some advice and suggestion according to your experience i will be thankful to you :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey!!!!
just stuck to ur current crriculum...no need to switch to other boards......I appeared last year and this was one of the most asked questions but was still worthless...............so plz focus on ur papers first..........as this year ......as the rumours say....maybe medical aspirants can't get much time and the MCAT may be held soon..........right after ur papers according to Vp Ali raza and will be online.......:) :)
thanks.............................

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey!!!!
just stuck to ur current crriculum...no need to switch to other boards......I appeared last year and this was one of the most asked questions but was still worthless...............so plz focus on ur papers first..........as this year ......as the rumours say....maybe medical aspirants can't get much time and the MCAT may be held soon..........right after ur papers according to Vp Ali raza and will be online.......:) :)
thanks.............................
thanks a lot bhai for giving me valuable advice... i am worried about MCAT alot ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts