Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MCAT &Amp; Premed Resources

MCAT: Studying Electricity

Most complex circuit problems can be solved by writing equations that are based on Kirchhoff's Laws, a topic that is covered by AAMC’s MCAT Physics Section.

For a sample problem on electricity featuring Kirchoff's First Law and Kirchoff's Second Law, click here.

- - - Updated - - -

Medical School Admissions Tips

Do you have a unique experience that could land you a spot in medical school?

Some important ingredients in a medical school application are your:
1. Personal statement
2. Hospital experience
3. Extra-curricular activities
4. Research experience

For a list of tips on medical school admissions (in videos), click here.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi,

Thank you for sharing this and the videos are quite informative too. I just wanted to know
how much minimum hospital, EC and research experience is required on average by medical schools?

I just enrolled in my university's Honor Program yesterday, and I'm required to do two researches over the
course of my bachelor's. As for EC, I joined the ACS and also the university newspaper staff. Would these
suffice? What else would classify as EC?

Thank you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi,

Thank you for sharing this and the videos are quite informative too. I just wanted to know
how much minimum hospital, EC and research experience is required on average by medical schools?

I just enrolled in my university's Honor Program yesterday, and I'm required to do two researches over the
course of my bachelor's. As for EC, I joined the ACS and also the university newspaper staff. Would these
suffice? What else would classify as EC?

Thank you.
what r u doing in these days ?????
i mean r u not a medical student ??????????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts