Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!
So a lot of you here are A'level students who want to give their UHS MCAT this year. Now, most of you might be worried that 'A'levels k students government medical colleges mein nahin jaatay', and the FSC students only make it in. But that is a pretty wrong concept. I did A'levels and I'm in a government medical college and so are many other A'level students.
I made a guide for you guys on my blog if you want help with the MCAT. I hope they help. There are a total of 3 blog posts that make up the guide. Here are the links:

Moving ahead: From A'levels Pre-Medical to the MCAT; a 'mistakenly' difficult road.
Moving ahead: MCAT GUIDE FOR A'LEVEL STUDENTS. (PART I)
Moving ahead: MCAT GUIDE FOR A'LEVEL STUDENTS (PART II)

Good luck! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi guys!
So a lot of you here are A'level students who want to give their UHS MCAT this year. Now, most of you might be worried that 'A'levels k students government medical colleges mein nahin jaatay', and the FSC students only make it in. But that is a pretty wrong concept. I did A'levels and I'm in a government medical college and so are many other A'level students.
I made a guide for you guys on my blog if you want help with the MCAT. I hope they help. There are a total of 3 blog posts that make up the guide. Here are the links:

Moving ahead: From A'levels Pre-Medical to the MCAT; a 'mistakenly' difficult road.
Moving ahead: MCAT GUIDE FOR A'LEVEL STUDENTS. (PART I)
Moving ahead: MCAT GUIDE FOR A'LEVEL STUDENTS (PART II)

Heyyy i have done my alevel from foreign country but i live in karachi ,Sindh so is this will be useful for me...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.