Medical Students Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
ANYTIME!
I'll try sitting for all tests happening, my first priority would be AKU tho. I'll definitely apply for open merit seats & leave the rest to time and Allah Ji. Btw, idek what PTAP is haha :eek:
Let's hope for the best.
Also if you need my help with anything, lemme know
You will definitely get into AKU Inshallah. My prayers are with you!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oh wow. Thanks for the insight. I sent my email to you privately. Thanks so much for the help!! I'll definitely contact you if I have any further questions if that's okay.
Have you taken the NMDCAT before? Are you planning on taking it soon? Also what college are you planning on applying/attending?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh wow. Thanks for the insight. I sent my email to you privately. Thanks so much for the help!! I'll definitely contact you if I have any further questions if that's okay.
Have you taken the NMDCAT before? Are you planning on taking it soon? Also what college are you planning on applying/attending?
No problem! I'm glad it was helpful. I checked my drive and indeed it was cluttered with personal docs, I will add you after I sort it out. You can definitely contact me. I would love to help you out!

I registered for the nmdcat, but I didn't take it. InshAllah I will sit the test this year. However, I did take the NUMS test. My primary choice is AKU, but secondary will be any other college where I find myself eligible. How about you?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Take your time! It's a huge help.
Good choice! My goal is to apply through self-finance/ptap for pretty much any college but I would prefer kpk.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Salam alaikom! I, myself will write the MDCAT(s) in 2021 - and so I thought it'd be great (and helpful) to start a thread.

If you have ANY useful material/information/guidance/tips or anything (related) really, please share them.

The MCATs that one has to write, I think, that are provincially required for an admission are:

• -ETEA
  • -MDCAT
  • -NUMS

-I only know of these since I hold a KPK domicile.. please feel free to share what you know ^-^

Thanking every one in advance, inviting & welcoming all those interested, on board!

Take care & good luck :D
i have question dear nums follow federal board books or any other if you know please tell me?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts