Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...:)
I've got 978 in matric:), 463 in FSc-I:(, and 849 in MCAT:cry:.
Please guide me where to apply? (CMH, FMH, IDMC, Shifa...etc.):?
No Govt. colleges for me...
What are my chances...?
Advice required please,
Thank you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is it really a waste giving sat 2 for pakistani students? I did alevels n found fsc books difficult to study that's y I gave sat to be exempt from mcat but no I had to gv it n got 73% sadly
it is not utter waste, few colleges such as nust, aku and cmh give importance to sat but mcat is compulsion. You can apply in cmh on the basis of sat score

- - - Updated - - -

what!!! But we have already applied in shifa :O :O
Dont worry, nothing going to happen with shifa and cmh. just chill.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Is it really a waste giving sat 2 for pakistani students? I did alevels n found fsc books difficult to study that's y I gave sat to be exempt from mcat but no I had to gv it n got 73% sadly
If you want to get into a government medical college, you have to do FSC. I did Alevels too but I did FSC in the last three months. Doing SAT 2 isn't a subsitute. There is no shortcut to get into medical colleges. And tbh, FSC is much easier than alevels. It's all infromation, really. You've already done the concepts in Alevels. FSC just has a bit more info, that's it.
If you gave SAT 2 and got a smashing score, then you have a good chance of getting a SAT based seat in the Army Medical College of NUST or sth but not government medical colleges...

·
Registered
930 Posts
Hi everyone...:)
I've got 978 in matric:), 463 in FSc-I:(, and 849 in MCAT:cry:.
Please guide me where to apply? (CMH, FMH, IDMC, Shifa...etc.):?
No Govt. colleges for me...
What are my chances...?
Advice required please,
Thank you.
With an aggregate of 82%, I think you'd be able to get into most private medschools in Lahore like FMH, LMDC, do try CMH and Shalamar aswell, I think you'll be able to get into Shalamar too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts