Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to Study MBBS in Abroad? Please guide and recommend me about some best Overseas Education Provider Consultants in India.
It was my deepest ambition to study MBBS in abroad from China medical university. But due to my lack of knowledge about foreign courses, fee structure and eligibility criteria; I had to struggle a lot. With the help of the Universal Education Consultants (universalcolleges.com) in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. I found a list of top Universities to study MBBS in China for Indian students. However, this MBBS abroad consultants benefited me in every way.

Good Luck:thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking to Study MBBS in Abroad? Please guide and recommend me about some best Overseas Education Provider Consultants in India.

To study MBBS in abroad in most of the reputed universities and colleges all over the globe. Visit MBBS abroad consultants which is one of the most respected Overseas Education provider in the world.

·
Registered
1 Posts
At Universal EducationConsultants, I got the opportunity to compare between the programs ofdifferent countries and different institutions before selecting thesuitable one for me. They have details about almost any institutionand give clear and genuine information. My process was smooth andquick since they assisted in each and every stage and were verytransparent too…

·
Registered
214 Posts
You can directly apply at International medical university for medical degree. All Saints University College of Medicine offer 4 & 5 years MD Degree program with clinical clerkship option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts