Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am Wajeeh Khan. I have a BS (Hons) in Applied Biosciences from National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST). Recently I have been enrolled in the Master in Public Health course at the Health Services Academy, Islamabad.

I have, however, been offered a place in the Master in Public Health course at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany as well. I would like to know your opinions about whether or not I should pursue this opportunity. Anything and everything that you know is welcomed. Specifically, I would like to know the worth of German MPH. Is it recognized here in Pakistan? What are the job prospects like both in Germany if I'm looking forward to have a sustainable career over there as well as if I decide to come back and work in Pakistan? How does the future look like with a German MPH degree?

PS, the course is entirely in English.

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Hi Wajeeh93, thanks for signing up! :) We're so glad to have you as a member of our community! :D

If you have any questions, please be sure to ask them in the correct section so that we can all help you! :joyful:

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Thanks for the introduction Wajeeh93! :p We're glad that you chose to become a Med Studentz Member! :D

If you have any questions, please ask them in the proper section and we would love to help! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts