Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking .... what might be the lowest aggregate one needs to get an admission in a private medical college inside Lahore..Just wondering.
Anyone of you has any idea about it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good question. i really need to know that because i have like 75% and i'm so tensed :/
Hey don't worry You will probably get an admission in a private medical college like L.M.D.C but its my suggestion to you that do apply in 3-4 medical colleges Like L.M.D.C,Avicenna,Continental :)

- - - Updated - - -

I guess people even with 60's get in, but its usually against donations.
Ahan in which college is it 60%

·
Registered
22 Posts
is there any chance for shalamar medical college with 75% .and in central park medical college .

- - - Updated - - -

is there any chance for shalamar medical college with 75% .and in central park medical college .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

- - - Updated - - -

In Shalimar it seems difficult as last years merit was 79% however you may get admission in Continental or L.M.D.C

·
Registered
818 Posts
H.madiha said:
is there any chance for shalamar

medical college with 75% .and in central park medical college .

- - - Updated - - -

No, Shalamar closed at around roughly 80% last year and, it's merit always increases.. Because, it is right now a top choice among private schools. Other than that, don't loose hope, apply everywhere even in Shalamar and CMH. You however, have good chances to get into CPMC, LMDC and even FMH, Avicenna and others.
But, chances of getting into Shalamar look slim.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can anybody pleasee please tell wether i can get admission in any any private medical college ? my aggregate is 64% :'( can i get admission on normal fee ? without donations ?

- - - Updated - - -

can you tell when admission process start of private colleges and is there any separate test or no .
Admission are open in FMH, rashid latif.. continental and UOL will be starting admissions by oct 1st week.

·
Registered
71 Posts
help me friendz.where should i apply with 78% aggrevate.is there any chance in fmh,lmdc and shalamar.i really wana to get admission in sharif medical college. can i get in sharif with this aggrevate.....any help will be appriciated...............................thankyou

·
Registered
71 Posts
but basically a person get admission on the basis of uhs aggrevate....i should also apply in akhter saeed and central park etc.............what u say?????

·
Registered
528 Posts
Well yes you should apply to safety schools as well, but you have a strong chance in some of the better colleges so you should definitely work towards it as well :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts