Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Assalam O Alikum!

Guys I've made it to Yusra and 10th Nov is the deadline to submit the fee. I've also made it to Lahore Medical and Dental College (LMDC) and will be getting their call shortly. So it boils down to this, Yusra or LMDC. Which should i join and why?

Also keep in mind that Yusra is 15 to 20 minutes drive from my home and I'll have to stay in the hostels of LMDC as I am from Isb/Rwp.

So waiting for you valuable suggestions and opinions. Help me out guys. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
hoon, why in first case LMDC when you are from Islamabad/Rawalpindi, there are several other colleges in Islamabad/Rawalpindi too, any how, manageable is Yusra, in Hometown,, otherwise you can enjoy Jinnay Lahore Nahee Waikhya Jamya Nahee,,, Experience

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hoon, why in first case LMDC when you are from Islamabad/Rawalpindi, there are several other colleges in Islamabad/Rawalpindi too, any how, manageable is Yusra, in Hometown,, otherwise you can enjoy Jinnay Lahore Nahee Waikhya Jamya Nahee,,, Experience
Well there aren't many good medical colleges in Isb/Rwp. I liked shifa but sadly I didn't make it to the top 128, so now i'm left with yusra and LMDC. I've made it to Bahria University Medical and Dental College but it's in Karachi. :(

·
Registered
317 Posts
Doesn't LMDC's interviews start from 7th Onward? Their Last date is 7th. They have told everyone that they will call from 7th onwards.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Assalam O Alikum!

Guys I've made it to Yusra and 10th Nov is the deadline to submit the fee. I've also made it to Lahore Medical and Dental College (LMDC) and will be getting their call shortly. So it boils down to this, Yusra or LMDC. Which should i join and why?

Also keep in mind that Yusra is 15 to 20 minutes drive from my home and I'll have to stay in the hostels of LMDC as I am from Isb/Rwp.

So waiting for you valuable suggestions and opinions. Help me out guys. Thanks. :)
LMDC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts