Medical Students Forums banner

161 - 180 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
red cresnt admissions have been stopped...how come u have it in the list? i checkd..only fmh, lmdc and uol hv been approved by ECFMG among the private colleges in lahore

·
Registered
38 Posts
yes plz rehan...tel me tel me the names of those institutions from karachi which r usmle approved...and plz i wanna ask one more thing...if i complete my mbbs 1st yr and 2nd yr from pakistan and then the rest from usa ? is it possible..inshallah if yes, wat is the criteria and how much marks or% do they demand..???i really need this info plz help me out
Allah hafiz

hey is there any new info about this ?

·
Registered
172 Posts
yes plz rehan...tel me tel me the names of those institutions from karachi which r usmle approved...and plz i wanna ask one more thing...if i complete my mbbs 1st yr and 2nd yr from pakistan and then the rest from usa ? is it possible..inshallah if yes, wat is the criteria and how much marks or% do hey demand..???i really need this info plz help me out
Allah hafiz
hey is there any new info about this ?
Yes there is. The Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) keeps a database of individual school transfer policies, including whether schools will consider applicants from universities overseas. As always, it is best to confirm with the individual school for the most current information. On that link, click 'Search by policy' --> tick 'Students enrolled in international medical schools listed by the World Health Organization' --> click Search (a list of 8 medical schools should come up). Click the names and read the requirements (in most cases, you must take USMLE Step 1 and score well i.e. +95%). Hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Abbottabad International Medical College is recognized by IMED FAIMER, but UCMD is not on the list.
Check out the list of recognized Pakistani Medical colleges here

·
Registered
172 Posts
I checked IMED-FAIMER web page and UCMD is on the list. Still which one should I chose if it comes to it??
Yes, you're right. Sorry for the false alarm. Well, choose UCMD as it's affiliated with UHS also. But, try in Lahore first then go some place else. Secondly, you'll have to sit the ETEA entry test to apply to Abbottabad International Medical College as it's in KPK not Punjab.

·
Registered
19 Posts
would you please also give the list of US approved dental colleges?? i tried my best to find it but couldn't...

- - - Updated - - -

would you please also give the list of US approved dental colleges?? i tried my best to find it but couldn't...

·
Registered
172 Posts

- - - Updated - - -

can you please give a list of approved private medical colleges
Hi Rabia and Aena,

Medical and dental colleges of Pakistan are listed in the same list of IMED (click here. You can use the Ctrl+F find function to find whichever college you are looking for. And, here's a link to the list of PMDC recognized dental colleges of Pakistan.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hi Rabia and Aena,

Medical and dental colleges of Pakistan are listed in the same list of IMED (click here. You can use the Ctrl+F find function to find whichever college you are looking for. And, here's a link to the list of PMDC recognized dental colleges of Pakistan.
Clear your inbox rose, your inbox quota is full. I can't reply. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey! I'm from Canada (currently in grade 12) and i am planning to go to pakistan (lahore), for the rest of my education as a dentist. Problem is that in Canada you don't need physics for university, but when i checked this forum, it said you must have physics (biology, chemistry and english). so now i'm in my last year of high school and don't have an option but to miss one year and complete grade 11 and 12 physics. So i was just wondering if there was an alternative for my situation or any solution. i really need help as soon as possible!

161 - 180 of 216 Posts