Medical Students Forums banner
81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Sharif medical college 81.2% (no safarish donation) shalamar medical college 81.8 % (no donation) wah medical college 81.8% ..... cmh medical college 84% approx (including their own test most of the students are those who are with sat 2 instead of uhs entry test du to their good marks in sat test so if u have 84 above than u have chance ) ...... fmh medical college 83 above aggregate ( safarish and donation scene is also there due to which on merit seats aggregate is high they also conduct their own test) .... akhtersaeed saeed medical colg 77 to 78 % ( safarish anddonation scene is there ) lmdc college 80.6 to 80.8 % on merit seats ( almost half seats are on safarish and donation base) central park and rashidlatif college 74 to 77% ( donation and safarish is there )
Where did you get those figures from? I know people with 78% aggregate getting in FMH and the merit of Shalamar is 82-83% UHS Aggregate. Don't spread disinformation please because it is a sensitive matter. If you want to tell people the last merits, kindly quote a source as well. And, trust me I know people getting in MBBS at LMDC with am aggregate as low as 69% (P.S. I can even give you a name). So please, share the official lists available on college websites and don't speculate.

I know about Shalamar because I am a graduate of SMDC. And, I know about other colleges as well because I have a network of friends everywhere and have a lot of sources.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Are u willing to go to rlmc ? How much they demand?

- - - Updated - - -

Ask them to lessen the amount they demand
Where did you get those figures from? I know people with 78% aggregate getting in FMH and the merit of Shalamar is 82-83% UHS Aggregate. Don't spread disinformation please because it is a sensitive matter. If you want to tell people the last merits, kindly quote a source as well. And, trust me I know people getting in MBBS at LMDC with am aggregate as low as 69% (P.S. I can even give you a name). So please, share the official lists available on college websites and don't speculate.

I know about Shalamar because I am a graduate of SMDC. And, I know about other colleges as well because I have a network of friends everywhere and have a lot of sources.
I prepare this list with help of my friends studing in private colleges ....i write in bracket about donation and safarish scene in colleges ...i write in front of lmdc merit that this is on merit seats merit while half of the seats are on donation safarish which may have merit as low as 60% ....i also write same thing in front of fmh....i applied in lmdc and fmh last year with 80.2 above aggregate and dont get admission

- - - Updated - - -

Are u willing to go to rlmc ? How much they demand?

- - - Updated - - -

Ask them to lessen the amount they demand

I prepare this list with help of my friends studing in private colleges ....i write in bracket about donation and safarish scene in colleges ...i write in front of lmdc merit that this is on merit seats merit while half of the seats are on donation safarish which may have merit as low as 60% ....i also write same thing in front of fmh....i applied in lmdc and fmh last year with 80.2 above aggregate and dont get admission

·
Registered
34 Posts
U r r8.kindly tell how is shalamar?
Sharif medical college 81.2% (no safarish donation) shalamar medical college 81.8 % (no donation) wah medical college 81.8% ..... cmh medical college 84% approx (including their own test most of the students are those who are with sat 2 instead of uhs entry test du to their good marks in sat test so if u have 84 above than u have chance ) ...... fmh medical college 83 above aggregate ( safarish and donation scene is also there due to which on merit seats aggregate is high they also conduct their own test) .... akhtersaeed saeed medical colg 77 to 78 % ( safarish anddonation scene is there ) lmdc college 80.6 to 80.8 % on merit seats ( almost half seats are on safarish and donation base) central park and rashidlatif college 74 to 77% ( donation and safarish is there )

·
Registered
34 Posts
No i am saying u have got chances in lmdc cpmc but not in shalamar cz itz closing merit for last year was 82%
U have fair chances in fmh lmdc and cpmc.dnn wrry.
so you mean agg of 77.04 stand no chance in getting admission in LMDC, FMH, SHALAMAR M.C , central park for MBBS without donations ??

- - - Updated - - -

any onee???

81 - 100 of 131 Posts