Medical Students Forums banner
41 - 60 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Everyone! Currently I have come up with 2 options, to which medical colleges have agreed.
Please help me in choosing the best option among the following:
1) MBBS from LMDC
2) MBBS from Shalamar Medical College. I know Shalamar is a better option, but they will be charging me 30 lacs more
than the total fee (5yrs) I have to pay to LMDC.
So plz tell me, is it really worth it, to get admission in Shalamar and pay the extra 30 lakh on what I have to pay to LMDC over 5 years. Or the difference is not much, not worth the additional 30 lacs and I should stick with LMDC?

I will be waiting for the response, Thank You

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hi Everyone! Currently I have come up with 2 options, to which medical colleges have agreed.
1) MBBS from LMDC
2) MBBS from Shalamar Medical College. I know Shalamar is a better option, but they will be charging me 30 lacs more
So plz tell me, is it really worth it, to get admission in Shalamar and pay the extra 30 lakh on what I have to pay to LMDC over 5 years. Or the difference is not much, not worth the additional 30 lacs and I should stick with LMDC?

I doesn't understand what u r trying to say the fee of lmdc and shalamar is almost the same how shalamar charge more to you ..you should pick lmdc without any doubt

- - - Updated - - -

My aggregate after taking uhs test is 77.30 what are my hopes for mbbs in private institutes?
U have great chance in akhtersaeed centralpark and rlmc and avicenna

- - - Updated - - -

1) MBBS from LMDC

What's ur aggregate?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Whtz ur cmnts on shalamar medical cllg?
Shalamar is one of the best in lahore...accordung to me ranking of medical colleges is as follows 1 cmh 2 shifa 3 shalamar 4 fmh 5 wah 6 sharif medical 7 akhtersaeed 8 lmdc shalamar has good building location study and hospitals however it lacks in hostels and there are also no big playing grounds

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well location wise I would definitely rank FMH better(In the city shadman,Lahore) whereas LMDC is just out of the city. LMDC's downside is that its outside the city and commuting there( for me) would prove to be very taxing. Secondly LMDC takes almost all students on donations which is a no-no for me where as FMH is quite lenient, LMDC's administration and Board of Directors are Political thieves, they are only interested in money and donations, Whereas FMH is not so ****ty in their dealings with students. While LMDC has many (many many) flaws I would still rank it better than FMH because It has better teachers and teaching hospitals/hospitals in general, And in my opinion LMDCs name is more favorable in Credentials than FMHs. Overall I think doing mbbs/bds in lmdc is better than doing mbbs/bds from FMH. Thats just my two cents on the matter.

41 - 60 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.