Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is no teachr thr who could taught u..the ppl in it says u can easily get into it..n thr r two medical colleges of sharif one is private n one govt..the private one donot display itz merit..no one recommends it..

·
Registered
34 Posts
If u r talking about donations n sifarish so i tell u it has highest rate of sifarish.my czn was gttng in it while sitting in home..cummon.it donot hs a good reputation.itz bttr to skip mbbs n do bba rather than goin to sharif..n whenever u will talk to a dr he says thiz about sharif..

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am telling for ur benefit cz i got drz in my family n honestly they dnn even take itz name..further it dependz on u whether to go or not.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Oh thtz the point..u can go if u want lekin i have got a dr society around me.so they never recommend sharif.like never..but u should hv some othr options like cmh fmh shalamr these r best ones in lhr.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It has got a good teaching system.like what they do is if u got weak in a test r dn't do ur work on time so u will remain in the college for hours n they will not let u go to home untill u complete ur work.itz good way of teaching only if u can handle thiz.
what about avicenna medical college?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Tell me of lahore not punjab..
Whtz ur cmnts on shalamar medical cllg?
Shalamar is one of the best in lahore...accordung to me ranking of medical colleges is as follows 1 cmh 2 shifa 3 shalamar 4 fmh 5 wah 6 sharif medical 7 akhtersaeed 8 lmdc shalamar has good building location study and hospitals however it lacks in hostels and there are also no big playing grounds

·
Registered
34 Posts
U r r8.kindly tell how is shalamar?
Sharif medical college 81.2% (no safarish donation) shalamar medical college 81.8 % (no donation) wah medical college 81.8% ..... cmh medical college 84% approx (including their own test most of the students are those who are with sat 2 instead of uhs entry test du to their good marks in sat test so if u have 84 above than u have chance ) ...... fmh medical college 83 above aggregate ( safarish and donation scene is also there due to which on merit seats aggregate is high they also conduct their own test) .... akhtersaeed saeed medical colg 77 to 78 % ( safarish anddonation scene is there ) lmdc college 80.6 to 80.8 % on merit seats ( almost half seats are on safarish and donation base) central park and rashidlatif college 74 to 77% ( donation and safarish is there )
Where did you get those figures from? I know people with 78% aggregate getting in FMH and the merit of Shalamar is 82-83% UHS Aggregate. Don't spread disinformation please because it is a sensitive matter. If you want to tell people the last merits, kindly quote a source as well. And, trust me I know people getting in MBBS at LMDC with am aggregate as low as 69% (P.S. I can even give you a name). So please, share the official lists available on college websites and don't speculate.

I know about Shalamar because I am a graduate of SMDC. And, I know about other colleges as well because I have a network of friends everywhere and have a lot of sources.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts