Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sharif medical college 81.2% (no safarish donation) shalamar medical college 81.8 % (no donation) wah medical college 81.8% ..... cmh medical college 84% approx (including their own test most of the students are those who are with sat 2 instead of uhs entry test du to their good marks in sat test so if u have 84 above than u have chance ) ...... fmh medical college 83 above aggregate ( safarish and donation scene is also there due to which on merit seats aggregate is high they also conduct their own test) .... akhtersaeed saeed medical colg 77 to 78 % ( safarish anddonation scene is there ) lmdc college 80.6 to 80.8 % on merit seats ( almost half seats are on safarish and donation base) central park and rashidlatif college 74 to 77% ( donation and safarish is there )

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is no teachr thr who could taught u..the ppl in it says u can easily get into it..n thr r two medical colleges of sharif one is private n one govt..the private one donot display itz merit..no one recommends it..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
U can check results of sharif on uhs site they are decent and biggest point is no donation and safarish type things their campus is just owsume with every facility and newly build .staff is also good however sharif medical hospital has not much patients but ittefaq hospital overcome this default

·
Registered
317 Posts
SMDC didnt actually have mbbs merit of 81.6% it fell below 80, the same was with bds. They told everyone that their last merit was 74 but was actually below 74 , people with 70% also got a call last year.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is no teachr thr who could taught u..the ppl in it says u can easily get into it..n thr r two medical colleges of sharif one is private n one govt..the private one donot display itz merit..no one recommends it..
Hahaha haha a great joke there is on and only sharif college which is totally private visit their site plz and check last year merit list...on first merit list merit is 83 but it come down to 81.2 later last year I am not able to secure admission there my merit is 80.4

·
Registered
34 Posts
If u r talking about donations n sifarish so i tell u it has highest rate of sifarish.my czn was gttng in it while sitting in home..cummon.it donot hs a good reputation.itz bttr to skip mbbs n do bba rather than goin to sharif..n whenever u will talk to a dr he says thiz about sharif..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahaha haha a great joke there is on and only sharif college which is totally private visit their site plz and check last year merit list...on first merit list merit is 83 but it come down to 81.2 later last year I am not able to secure admission there my merit is 80.4
They have a merit list with complete info oof student matric fsc entry test marks on their site first check this and than said something

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
From my point of view 1 cmh 2 shalamar 3 fmh and on number 4 there is sharif without any doubt

- - - Updated - - -

And than comes rashidlatif central park and akhtersaeed and lmdc

·
Registered
80 Posts
i went to central park day before yesterday and asked them that i have very low aggregate 52% can i get in on donations believe me i was shocked by their answer that sorry we don't take donations and the admissions are strictly merit based

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They don't tell it directly to you went to head office and explain your situation than they told you each and every thing about donation

- - - Updated - - -

and Rashid latif medical college's prospectus kab available hogi?
It will be available just after uhs revealed it's merit list but as u have low merit so u should went to these colleges now and secure ur admission with safarish or donation

1 - 20 of 131 Posts