Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I noticed that Rehan had started a "carribean medical schools" thread and I just thought I'd start a section for all the La UASD students, seeing that we might have more of them here (for now) then Unibe students. Also, to build the carribean section of this forum since it's just starting out.

Well, to start off, I wanted to see who here have already graduated, is currently studying or is planning to study in la UASD and what are some of the problems that you might be experiencing within this university? Or, even what are some of the things you love about it and why? #rofl

·
Registered
6 Posts
The admision in the uasd is very easy, you will make and psicological test, and a knowledge test, but its not very difficult after that you will get in, but i think that you have to know spanish and pass both test. Something else,

Just Ask

Dr. G, future neurosurgeon

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Victor

Hi Victor,
Well, from what I've heard so far, the entrance exam has biology and Dominican history. I'm not really sure though so don't take my word for it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Natacha

I do have so many questions?,how did you starded med schoo,l from pre med or did you went straigh into the Medprogram?
thank you
victor

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Victor

I have no problem answering your questions...
I started off with pre-med, as everyone else. You get the basic course and once you're done, you just go on to the med. courses. #shocked

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi natacha

tell me how long will take to finish school,including pre med +med?how many years?.
is the pasantia included into this ?and whats the deal with clinical rotation there?
victor

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Admission process for La UASD

The admission process is very simple.

1) Get your transcripts starting from junior high school to high school translated and legalized by a lawyer within the Dominican Republic. I can get the number of a lawyer, if anyone is interested.

2) If you don't speak spanish register in a near by spanish course at a school called "Dominico".

3) Attend conference at La UASD.

4) Take entrance exams.

5) Prepare to pay a sum of $1,200 US for registration.

6) Register at date provided.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Natacha

Hi Natacha would you tell me how to get in touch with the lawer in Dominic Republic.I shoul be going by the end of the month to UASD .(I may need the lawyer)..so far, I do have all my documents in order and ready to take it to UASD.
victor

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HI Victor! I dont have the name to any lawyer. It would be best for you to find one once you come down.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello folks from Atlanta , Georgia USA,

What is this medical school that caters for people in healthcare that want to do the MD PROGRAMME. What do you think about the online schools , Do you know any ? What is the cheapest Carribean med school. Im thinking of getting the MD as boy hood desire so dont mind

where and status , just best price. Im already 18 years post college.
thnks ....Rick

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,
How do I find the current tuition rate of UASD pre med and med school on the website? I would like to know the current tuition rate for UASD. Any help will be appreciated!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts