Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what we are supposed to do once KMU posts their merit lists with the school selection? They haven't sent out a single email on when we need to attend Classes by or anything.
The top of the merit list has this message written on it.

"Centralized Admission in MBBS/BDS Public Sector Medical/Dental Colleges of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa session 2020-21
Combined KMU-HEC Final Merit list for Foreign Self Finance Seats
Selected candidates are directed to report to the colleges assigned to them alongwith all relevant documents in orginal and one set of attested photocopies of the
documents till 02:00 PM 24th February, 2021.

So does this mean I have to be their in person at kmu to show them everything or can I just send them in through my cousin. Im still sitting in Canada so I'm not sure how Im supposed to physically get myself their as a foreigner by the 24th to show them all my documents.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what we are supposed to do once KMU posts their merit lists with the school selection? They haven't sent out a single email on when we need to attend Classes by or anything.
The top of the merit list has this message written on it.

"Centralized Admission in MBBS/BDS Public Sector Medical/Dental Colleges of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa session 2020-21
Combined KMU-HEC Final Merit list for Foreign Self Finance Seats
Selected candidates are directed to report to the colleges assigned to them alongwith all relevant documents in orginal and one set of attested photocopies of the
documents till 02:00 PM 24th February, 2021.

So does this mean I have to be their in person at kmu to show them everything or can I just send them in through my cousin. Im still sitting in Canada so I'm not sure how Im supposed to physically get myself their as a foreigner by the 24th to show them all my documents. You need to come to pakistan ASAP because i have heard colleges are going to start from the 1st.
.I dont think there would be an issue as long as your cousin takes all your original documents, but just to be on the safe side contact the assigned college via there email and explain the situation you are in. It won't be long before they start classes so try to come ASAP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts