Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a choice of going to either Shifa or King Edward Medical University. I need to know which one is better for me. I am a U.S citizen and am accustomed to schools here. And i will be returning to U.S. once i have graduated. Can someone plz give me the pros and cons of both institutions and compare them. tell me which would be more beneficial to me. my average at high school graduation was 93. i should have good IBCC scores...hopefully enough to get into both schools. Final question: Is it true that you do not have to take an Entry Test for King Edward if you are a foreigner? Plz reply back...Any and all information will be highly appreciated.#grin

Ali S

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its too late to take any SAT 2's this year. so i would have to take the entrance test for shifa. but like you have said...not many people are accepted through that route. so i guess KE does it for me. it might not be the cleanest of all places but hey...me being me....i love challenges :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there's only a $2000 difference in both? wow...well i guess i'll apply to both. my father is bringing back the FSC books so i can study from them for the entrance test. but how come everyone in pakistan is advocating for King Edward? they say its practically the best. some say even better than Aga Khan...i wouldnt really know...never seen either or. but i will apply to both. is it true that shifa has better facilities since its private and KE doesnt cuz its government?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.