Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Salam all,

Hands down Shifa has the better facilities of the two. Although I don't know if I should be talking since I haven't visited either of the two schools #sad. I have heard a great deal of good stuff about Shifa, especially about it's facilities/conditions being a lot better than those of the government colleges and about it being more foreigner-friendly.

Just to clarify on the pricing though, if you apply and receive a seat under the Pakistan Technical Assistance Program for government colleges, you only need to pay $200/year. That adds up to about $1000 for your five years of education in terms of tuition. The thing is there are only 15 seats for foreigners under this program, and there is only about 1 seat per government college (exception: FJMC) That's something you might want to think about and apply under if you're considering government colleges like K.E.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.