Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Salaam, I am a new member.
Would it be possible for anyone to link me out /post Past Entry Tests that have been conducted in various Universities?
Thankyou

·
Registered
13 Posts
nobody allows it to be taken from the venue
i remember a few points though
there were alot of questions each wid four options
cant remember anything else

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I do realize that; you have to answer it on the question papers. It ensues pretty much all over the world.
What I meant was, if anyone could link me a couple of demos.
Did you attempt? How were they? I haven't fallen into hysterics yet, however do ask you regarding the tests i.e. the MCQ's are within the course or the Excellency of the professors sometimes get nonstandard.

·
Registered
13 Posts
it was tough!!I realized that when I matched my response with the answer sheet they provided.
It was inter based, but surprisingly i generally found the A level students faring better than the inter students ( a very small unreprensentative sample but). A few were outrightly memo based like when did Wohler made ammonia? while many were more conceptual, like: what women are most likely to have a baby with Downs syndrome? A fat B slim C young D old.
There were many anamolies even, in the english section was a question: whats antynom to 'intensive', and I was mixed up with the two options casual and leisurely.
It wasnt that thought off as SAT 2 papers are but they do represent to some degree your iq. I regret doing very little prep for it and my chemistry section I think bore the brunt but generally the result was very similar to that of my AKU ET. I think the DMC was 30 percent more difficult.

·
Registered
88 Posts
omg when did wholer made ammonia?.....u literally have to memorize books!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts