Medical Students Forums banner

Islamic Studies and Pakistan Studies

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Wasanbaloch 
#1 ·
I was wondering. Do you have Islamic Studies and Pakistan Studies in your curriculum? Are they taught in English? and How hard are they for a foreign student?

#2 · (Edited)
They usually teach it for a few months or so in first or second year. The lectures are all in urdu by some weird Mullah guy who likes to scream a lot and he is basically preaching, nothing on the exam is taught really, but it isnt really a problem for the locals as they have studied this stuff and given exams on it their whole lives in their fsc and a or o or Q or JFK levels or whatever the freaking fudge they do!

I failed mine on first attempt not because it was hard but because the Islamic questions were REALLY REALLY REALLY stupid makes you wonder who makes these exams, so I wrote 10 pages on what a stupid question it was and how its contradictory in islam and that makes no sense haha.

On my second attempt I more than passed with flying marks although I never attended a single class of the islamiat pak studies cuz of the crazy mullah. The Islamiat was ok, Pak studies was difficult though they ask weird questions on Pakistan relating to its past with India and Jinnah and weird weird stuff but I only studied the night before with some friends who told me important things and I was able to Bull $|-|1T my way though it. By the way 50% of paki exams require some amount of BS to get through.

And lastly, you dont HAVE to pass it to contine on to the next year, just once during the 5 years but most people get through initially! Its actually not worth even worrying about or asking but now that you know, get it out of ure mind haha.

#7 ·
LOL hahahaha

institutions in pak are so unorganized lol

i went to see this one school and the office had folders upon folders piled up with papers overflowing...and this wasnt in just one corner of the room, this was throughout the whole entire room. and then there were broken computers everywhere too :\ lol wish i took a picture.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.