Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been told by more than one person that ZU'S standard of education is quite low. That I shouldn't get an admission there. That if I plan to specialize after MBBS it would be a wise decision to repeat the year again and again and keep applying for dmc and smc. But when I went to apply there I was quite satisfied with the campus and background story. I really like this university but people keep telling me it would be better to graduate 7-8 yes later than to graduate 5 yrs later with a degree that has no value. So please share your experience here and tell me if you have graduated where are you now.. Thank you for all the info. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes i have some frnds there...
The campus is quite good with free wifi availability ;)
They follow Problem Based Learning system.
Being a private university ,their fees is quite high ....probably more than Bahria and Liaquat but attendance system is a little bit strict.
Because its a private place and is strict with attendance therefore they are quite good with teaching also.
Unlike DMC where lectures are usually recorded and given to students through USB.
ZIAUDDIN has its degree value and if you are someone deciding to go abroad after your mbbs then they also prepare you for that.I guess that abroad test for U.S is called USMLD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts