Medical Students Forums banner

Is It Compulsory To Give Urdu, Islamiat And Pak Studies

8K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Najia 
#1 ·
I have studied my entire life in Dubai i have done my IGCSE O'levels and A'level part 1 in Dubai, I am planning to give my A2 in Pakistan does anyone here have any idea, if i have to give Urdu Islamic Studies and Pak Studies to get equivalency or is it only for those who have done their O'level in Pakistan

#6 ·
I did my olevels and alevels in Pakistan and did not take Urdu, Islamic studies or Pak studies... I still got my equivalence and am now studying on a local seat in medical school. This was only possible because I have dual nationality. So i guess if you have foreign nationality you don't have to give these subject
I did my olevels and alevels in Pakistan and did not take Urdu, Islamic studies or Pak studies... I still got my equivalence and am now studying on a local seat in medical school. This was only possible because I have dual nationality. So i guess if you have foreign nationality you don't have to give these subjects.
hi I have a dual nationality and I’m going into grade 10 o level. I want to be a doctor but I heard it’s hard to get into a university if you took those 3 subjects out. Your a medical student now wasn’t A level hard and didn’t they take 10% out from your grade. How did you become a medical student PLEASE HELP ME

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.