Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have studied my entire life in Dubai i have done my IGCSE O'levels and A'level part 1 in Dubai, I am planning to give my A2 in Pakistan does anyone here have any idea, if i have to give Urdu Islamic Studies and Pak Studies to get equivalency or is it only for those who have done their O'level in Pakistan

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yes you will have to. Otherwise they won't issue an A level equivalence certificate for you.
Only those who have given both IGCSE and A Level (Part 1 and 2) outside of Pakistan don't need the three subjects.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have studied my entire life in Dubai i have done my IGCSE O'levels and A'level part 1 in Dubai, I am planning to give my A2 in Pakistan does anyone here have any idea, if i have to give Urdu Islamic Studies and Pak Studies to get equivalency or is it only for those who have done their O'level in Pakistan
I did my olevels and alevels in Pakistan and did not take Urdu, Islamic studies or Pak studies... I still got my equivalence and am now studying on a local seat in medical school. This was only possible because I have dual nationality. So i guess if you have foreign nationality you don't have to give these subjects.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used to be in Dubai and now living in Lahore, I have decided to give igcse as private candidate. The subjects I will be choosing do not include Urdu, pak studies, Islamiyat, so in future will this create an issue for me?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts