Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AOA,

I am 18 years old and depressed.

I used to be a genius student at my school and got good grades without ever working hard, life was fun. Then my parents got me a laptop on my matriculation result and i got addicted to online surfing and started procrastinating alot.

Soon, it became a disease and before i realised how far i had fallen it was too late.

My FSC result was horrible, 954/1100 and today i also failed my pmc test.
All of my classmates scored alot better and will start their classes in their respective medical colleges soon.

I did not study at all for 3 years and i say this with honesty and disgust towards myself but i want to change.

I gave the NUST test for AMC last year with the same attitude and did not prepare anything and as expected my score was worthless i.e. 136/200.

This december i want to try for real and actually study and stop breaking my parents hearts and hopes.

Please wish me luck.

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Hi bungish1997, thanks for signing up! :) We're so glad to have you as a member of our community! :D

If you have any questions, please be sure to ask them in the correct section so that we can all help you! :joyful:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome to the fourms :) Don't get disheartened. The best thing is that you realised that you were not much serious with your studies at an early stage. You still have time :) So utilize it and work as hard as you can and Insha Allah you'll achieve your goals. :) :D :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts