Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This to all those who have applied or studying in CMH MULTAN(or lahore) medical college what will be the questions asked in interview? And what are the Test conducted in medical checkup ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow have you been called for an interview? :!:
What's your aggregate and did you apply on SAT basis? Have they mentioned when they're releasing the merit lists?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No i didnt get any call for interviews
YES,I applied on basis of SAT2
I got a call they asked to visit the college for comfirmation on 21st Nov
If you want more details PM me

·
Registered
35 Posts
I did apply in CIMS. With an agg of 82.3% (on local seat). But haven't recieved a call or email yet. What I've heard that last year closing merit for local mbbs was 78 or 79.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Makes sense
Have you applied in CIMS (cmh multan) as well ?
Whats your aggregate ?
Applied in bds cmh Lahore aggregate is 81.5something and at this point I am pretty much hopeless that I won't get in. I am pretty much screwed. I am eligible for overseas but sadly I can't pay enough.
You shouldve tried in Islamabad MCs their merit is lower. Also if you applied in UHS and a centralized merit list comes out you'll get into one of the good ones like Continental or Rashid Latif in local seats.
You'll get into BDS too no problem.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Makes sense
Whats your aggregate ?
Applied in bds cmh Lahore aggregate is 81.5something and at this point I am pretty much hopeless that I won't get in. I am pretty much screwed. I am eligible for overseas but sadly I can't pay enough.
You shouldve tried in Islamabad MCs their merit is lower. Also if you applied in UHS and a centralized merit list comes out you'll get into one of the good ones like Continental or Rashid Latif in local seats.
Well by low merit I meant 66 in aggregate lolz
So realistically my only chance is BDS cmh and even that isn't a perfect yes the merit might sky rocket the court might rule in favour of pmdc, the odds are not in my favour
In a nutshell, I my friend am screwed..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Makes sense
Whats your aggregate ?
So realistically my only chance is BDS cmh and even that isn't a perfect yes the merit might sky rocket the court might rule in favour of pmdc, the odds are not in my favour
Wait what *confused* So your merit is 81 on Sat 2 basis and 66 on Mcat basis?
Well you can take a gap year? I did it. It was enlightening. :3

·
Registered
157 Posts
Makes sense
Whats your aggregate ?
Yea that's exactly what it is
And if I take a gap year I most prolly might kill myself off due to boredom and I really don't want to do that, plus when Pakistanis decide to kill themselves it's not pretty and they end up taking people with them so I think I'll do something else most prolly DPT or I could do bachelors in watching TV series, eating pizza and doing nothing all day but sadly they don't give you a degree for that so its just DPT for now

·
Registered
91 Posts
Makes sense
Whats your aggregate ?
Yea that's exactly what it is
And if I take a gap year I most prolly might kill myself off due to boredom and I really don't want to do that, plus when Pakistanis decide to kill themselves it's not pretty and they end up taking people with them so I think I'll do something else most prolly DPT or I could do bachelors in watching TV series, eating pizza and doing nothing all day but sadly they don't give you a degree for that so its just DPT for now
Hahah yeah. I've watched so many shows I dont even want to look at my laptop anymore. I was real stubborn SOB and didnt listen to my parents when they wanted me to do private last year.
So where will you do DPT from?

·
Registered
94 Posts
No idea most prolly university of Lahore
I'll apply in the Feburary session
But for now I am hoping I get into cmh
I think you have a very good chance in BDS ,as lists are not centralised everyone applies ever where MBBS is usually the first choice students drop out as soon as they get a seat in MBBS somewhere , in CMH students even joined in January reason being a lot left for CMH multan , you will have an added benefit of students who waited for CMH but had to leave due to missing out on other colleges , they have probably gone to lmdc ,smdc fmh etc

1 - 20 of 32 Posts