Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
ID

Hey Amrad, I just did a 2 week rotation in Infectious Diseases, and I must say, it's pretty fascinating. Definitely one of the cooler specialties. I really have no advice to give, except for maybe start watching House M.D. (if you don't already) because it will just make you love that specialty more. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

i love House M.D. It is an amazing show, I agree, but it is not the only reason that I want to go into infectious disease. Anyways, thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I kinda like infecciosas, but not to the point of loving it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well most of the episodes are based on fiction. they dont show the reality. most of the concepts they show are contradicting with what the books and real doc so plz dont quote any of the thing u saw in that series.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well most of the episodes are based on fiction. they dont show the reality. most of the concepts they show are contradicting with what the books and real doc so plz dont quote any of the thing u saw in that series.
Well, they just wanna have fun, but if they take that way based on House, that would be fatal, unless they can make their jobs a TV serie... #eek

1 - 6 of 6 Posts