Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...i dont know her at all.i have just read some of her posts.but i dont know why,i m very impressed by natacha#yes

it is may b due to her friendly nature or... her amazing personality...she has an attractive personality.:happy:

impressed...really impressed!!#wink

·
Registered
305 Posts
Aaawww... Thank you! I'm flattered! I really appreciate this post, Nadia.... You know what they say, "It takes one to know one!" I'm sure you have a great personality yourself! #happy

·
Registered
173 Posts
Aaawww... Thank you! I'm flattered! I really appreciate this post, Nadia.... You know what they say, "It takes one to know one!" I'm sure you have a great personality yourself! #happy

"It takes one to know one".

very well said Natacha #yes

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

hahaha#laugh
i wanna add that the way u reply is just...........just...........just.........oh i dont have words#confused

not only u but almost all the members here are very friendly.everyone has positive attitude and i
think positive attitude is enough to live a happy life#grin

·
Registered
57 Posts
IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.
might be its true. but i think not for me at least. in our class we people studying for three years still people call each other as strangers. Isn't it intersting. i think so. u may also dont know one no matter u spend whole life with him. its i think ur visionary power and perceptions .
@ topic
impressed by natacha i think it shud also include rehan and mastahriz as these people are working so hard to keep the forums free of any obscene. thumbs up for u guys.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Thank you for all the kind words everyone -- all three of us really appreciate it! #happy

·
Registered
349 Posts
aaww its nice to feel the lurrrve on the forum! good job you guys!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think everyone should be appreciated coz almost all the mambers,especially the senior ones,have started many interesting and informative threads.thumbs up 4 everyone(for myself as well.hahaha!!!just joking)

·
Registered
57 Posts
ya u are right @ nadia by the way wats ur criteria how u judged natacha goodness. there are surely some qualities in u too becoz now a days no one admit others gr8ness whom he or she has no concern . right na. do tell how u access it might be it helpful for us also in future. as students of our batch call others as strangers despite 3 years co study. funny. i think no one will be mad enough to talk one who thinks like that. no need. infact person dont want to talk to u. why shud we talk when we hav no concern with them. do share ur views .

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
as i have posted before that may be due to natacha's friendly nature,i like her#yes
when i read her mails,i found that she is a lovely guy who wants to love people and be loved by the people.its my own view abt her#happy
u can say that i m her fan:happy:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya u are right @ nadia by the way wats ur criteria how u judged natacha goodness. there are surely some qualities in u too becoz now a days no one admit others gr8ness whom he or she has no concern . right na. do tell how u access it might be it helpful for us also in future. as students of our batch call others as strangers despite 3 years co study. funny. i think no one will be mad enough to talk one who thinks like that. no need. infact person dont want to talk to u. why shud we talk when we hav no concern with them. do share ur views .

well i m not sure that people nowadays dont admit others gr8ness coz i study in girl's skool.girls r very good friend at one time and also jealous to each other at the other time#yes its nature,which can never b changed#grin .but as a being,v should appreciate each others good qualities,so that they may be enhanced:happy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts