Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
is it really as bad as other threads make it?? and i know this may be straight up but what are the fees like? also are there many brown people there?

·
Registered
2 Posts
well..nah it not bad at all...the standard is pretty tuff and rigorous! and YEA there are a lot of foreign students here in my city...there are few browns in my year (around 7) and in the 2nd and 1st too i think. the school enviornment is nice as more foreign students are coming frm various places. the fee is $10,000 per year which includes 2 semesters. #nerd

·
Registered
72 Posts
well..nah it not bad at all...the standard is pretty tuff and rigorous! and YEA there are a lot of foreign students here in my city...there are few browns in my year (around 7) and in the 2nd and 1st too i think. the school enviornment is nice as more foreign students are coming frm various places. the fee is $10,000 per year which includes 2 semesters. #nerd
Can you kindly share some pictures of your school?

How are they treating the foreign students in Hungary racism etc.,?

Thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
hey

this seems like a nice university!!

can you tell me on how to apply for it?? am i too late??! i graduate in june 2008

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I' Ema from Malaysia, I am keen to study medicine in any of the EU countries. Kindly give me some information. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts