Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...
i m fresher and i m preparing for national mdcat i want to make a schedule according to pmc syllabus ... i want guidance regarding this ... give me some useful advises according to your experience .. thanks in advance :):)

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey!! i'm on the same boat here. there are a lot of videos on youtube of how mdcat toppers made their schedule. just reference those and try to make your own schedule according to your lifestyle. That's what I'm doing.

other than that, how's your preparation going?

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey guys...
i m fresher and i m preparing for national mdcat i want to make a schedule according to pmc syllabus ... i want guidance regarding this ... give me some useful advises according to your experience .. thanks in advance :):)
I'm also a fresher Nmdcat aspirant but still I think I have some information that will help you to crack Nmdcat this year:
1. Take a start with small things i.e. Don't make such schedule which seems to be a burden
2. Be consistent i.e. Do complete your tasks daily
3. The Most Important thing : when you read something it stays for short duration in your mind and if you revise that thing just before sleeping the duration will surely increase. This is something from my experience.
But the point is u must have to give time to yourself for revision
That's all from my side...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.