Medical Students Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a lot of inactive members here on medstudentz. We really need you to participate on as much forums as you can. So here is a challenge for you:
Go on your profile and look to see how many posts you have put up. Post your answer here.
1) If you have less then 5 post, you have to invite 6 more people to medstudentz.com
2) Less then 4 post, invite 8 more medstudents.
3) Less then 3post, invite 10 more medstudents.
4) Less then 2 post, invite 12 more...
5) And the members who only have 1 or 0, you should be ashamed of yourself...lol. You have to invite 15 new members.

*What's the point of joining a forum if you are not going to participate? The forum is here to help YOU, the members, out! Take advantage of it and don't be selfish with the information that you have obtained. Share it! :roll: :p

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Awesome idea---but one question, I have 127 posts...how many people do I need to invite? :p

I'm just kidding---Natacha, you rock. 8)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LoL, thanks Rehan. Well for all those that have a great number like Rehan, if you wish you can still invite but you're not obliged to. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am somehow proud to say I HAVE 73 POSTS!! #cool Bally Bally!!

I love this site, no matter if i get in or not, I will not forget how helpful this site and its members were in the tough, rough, and confusing times of my admission process into medical colleges in Pakistan. I couldn't possibly have successfully applied for admission, without the helpful information on this site....Thank you everybody and especially my utmost respect and admirations to Rehan, MastahRiz, and MedGrunt it was truly kind of you to take your time and have patience to post all the information and offer your valuable advices. Thank you for caring. May you guys have a good life before and after!

So with my visit here amost everyday, successful 73 posts which i cherish, I shall continue to seek knowledge, ask questions when needed (and of course, not without searching first!) and answer question to best of my knowledge. AMEN.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I got a 111 !!!

Anyway, I came by medstudentz while searching for past entry test papers. I was unable to find any paper but the help i got from medstudentz is paralleled by none. Specially people like medgrunt and Mastariz are the blockbusterz!! Thank guys for all ur help.

·
Registered
613 Posts
ive only 58 but i joined just a month bk but its an awesome site guyz keeping in touch wd med world all the time :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
why dont u moderators all create ur combined web adress n ask we people to post good questions n dn u all combine them and post here every week for practicing

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.