Medical Students Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
salam

I am trying to apply to different medical colleges in pakistan, but when i try to send my SAT science scores through the SAT collegeboard website, the schools that i want to apply to are not listed in their directory (namely, dimc and ziauddin). is there an alternative method of sending your SAT scores? if so please let me know. thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
You could take a screenshot of your marks. An alternative to that would be if you could find the code for these universities. Find the code, enter it into the collegeboard website, and it'll find the universities for you and send them your scores automatically.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey im applying also this year and what i did was i had to call the collegeboard and order official copies of my sat scores to my school and then the school handed it over to me and now im going to make copies and send it to Pakistan when i apply in august.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I reckon you're all applying for Ziauddin. How are you preparing for it's entrance test?
Good luck with the applications though ^-^

·
Registered
149 Posts
salam

I am trying to apply to different medical colleges in pakistan, but when i try to send my SAT science scores through the SAT collegeboard website, the schools that i want to apply to are not listed in their directory (namely, dimc and ziauddin). is there an alternative method of sending your SAT scores? if so please let me know. thanks
You can give the college your username and password for college board website and they can check it themselves online. I have done that last year.............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts