Medical Students Forums banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Smeer said:
Hello,

I haven't been on this site in years, but I wanted to express my appreciation as to how much this website helped me many years ago when I was applying for medical schools in Pakistan. There really was no central source of information, but the active discussion on this website went a long way in having all the information in one place and keeping the conversation and tone positive. I graduated from King Edward last year and was recently asked by a senior physician about some information regarding the application procedure for medical colleges in Pakistan. Despite not having logged in for many years, I was able to sort through old posts very quickly and find a post I had made in 2006 (8 years ago) very easily.

Major props and appreciation to the creators/maintainers/organizers of this site. It's a pristine example of how far organizing and keeping things professional can go in seeking advice and moving forward in your career. Thanks again to all those involved!
Hello Dr. Smeer,

I found your posts on here very helpful.
Congratulations on achieving another milestone.
Can we hope to receive future guidance from you
as well? (If possible, any help here, would be
greatly appreciated).

Thank you,
Sara

·
Registered
18 Posts
Needed to amplify my social circle and find people worth discussing with
while at the same time sharing the same career building journey called medicine ;3

141 - 147 of 147 Posts