Medical Students Forums banner

121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Make a Parallel Facebook Page

I found this site through Google search engine. This forum is much attractive than other forums. It also has a lot of active users.

Suggestion:

Make a Facebook page parallel to it. Share important discussions there. In this way, this forum will be popularized even more.

Thanks...

·
Registered
43 Posts
i found it in my blog back links posted at this forum to my blog. Then i visited this site and found it very useful and now i am an active member of this forum.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

hello every one...
me new here
1st time using any forum..so i don't know exactly how to use it but em trying ma best :p to learn how 2 use it

guys please any1 can tell how can i download MBBS 1st year books using this forum ???

- - - Updated - - -

hello every one...
me new here
1st time using any forum..so i don't know exactly how to use it but em trying ma best :p to learn how 2 use it

guys please any1 can tell how can i download MBBS 1st year books using this forum ???

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nope, just a medical student like most of the other people on here! :D
hmm .. lucky !! for me , all doctors r the luckiest creature of GOD :thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

For mcat 2012 prep.,I searched countless websites but it is the only one where we can ,not only get a lot of information but can also discuss our problems regarding entry test and other exams so,I made my id here.
I got this site on google search !!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey Rehan,

I wanted to suggest adding a topic of "how people found out about this site?" This way you can know more or less of how to get more users or anything else that this information can help you with.
Via Googling :D

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found about this site when I was searching for m cat test in Google.. Can anyone please tell me that how do i post on this site? :(

·
Registered
262 Posts
I found about this site when I was searching for m cat test in Google.. Can anyone please tell me that how do i post on this site? :(
Select the topic and then there start a new thread :)

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
415 Posts
Appreciation

Hello,

I haven't been on this site in years, but I wanted to express my appreciation as to how much this website helped me many years ago when I was applying for medical schools in Pakistan. There really was no central source of information, but the active discussion on this website went a long way in having all the information in one place and keeping the conversation and tone positive. I graduated from King Edward last year and was recently asked by a senior physician about some information regarding the application procedure for medical colleges in Pakistan. Despite not having logged in for many years, I was able to sort through old posts very quickly and find a post I had made in 2006 (8 years ago) very easily.

Major props and appreciation to the creators/maintainers/organizers of this site. It's a pristine example of how far organizing and keeping things professional can go in seeking advice and moving forward in your career. Thanks again to all those involved!

121 - 140 of 147 Posts