Medical Students Forums banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Rehan,

I wanted to suggest adding a topic of "how people found out about this site?" This way you can know more or less of how to get more users or anything else that this information can help you with.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Hey good idea :)

Sooooooo lets have it---how did YOU find out about the Med Studentz forum? Let us know! :p

Reactions: student3535

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha... Thats funny! ok, well, I found out about medstudentz on hi5. I saw one of your invitations to come check out the site. Ever since then, obviously, I got hooked! I decided to post some more invitations myself on hi5 and also on namedatabase.com and other sites that I thought had many other medical students that might be interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rehan said:
Hey good idea :)

Sooooooo lets have it---how did YOU find out about the Med Studentz forum? Let us know! :p
Hello all,

Rehan's invitation on valuemd. There's quite alot of med sites coming up. Competition's getting tougher :wink: if . Judging by your avatar Rehan, r u a doctor?

eagle

·
Registered
129 Posts
Google search engine :D Always helpful!
As always, I was continuing my research on medical schools in Pakistan. One day I was at school...bored-free period...so decided to do some research again, and came across this site. From this site...found out about Rizwan's blog site :D lol, and left a comment there since it didn't require any type of registering and He had written some blog about medical college in Pakistan so I left a comment/question there. Then came home...ate lunch, went on the PC, checked my e-mail and he had answered my questions and suggested that I register at medstudentz as well...so Wa Laa here I am 8)
Thanks Rizwan! lol

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
eagle said:
Judging by your avatar Rehan, r u a doctor?
Nope, just a medical student like most of the other people on here! :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
I found about this site on Valuemd in a thread about Pakistani medical schools. I think it was in Rehan's signiature (the link).

·
Registered
9 Posts
One of the moderators blackmailed me.... that if i don't register and click on every ad at least 10 times a day, he will reveal all my secrets ......

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One of the moderators blackmailed me.... that if i don't register and click on every ad at least 10 times a day, he will reveal all my secrets ......
Hey Tehmina, I'm glad you decided to join... but one advice is you shouldn't click on one ad too often cause we can get in trouble for that. I mean you can click on it if you are actually curiouse about it but you shouldnt just click and get out cause I was told that they have a way of finding out if people are clicking just to click... That is what I understand. Ok, take care. bye

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Just to pop in and clarify about the ads, Natacha is basically correct.

Although clicking on the Google ads does support the costs of running this site, please do not excessively click on them as it is considered Click-Fraud and the account that Med Studentz has with Google will be terminated.

Other than that, if you do find interest in a product that is advertised, feel free to click on it. You will be supporting Med Studentz and can also find some great deals online.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
I found out about this site one day when my brain just made me go sit at the computer and go register the name MedStudentz.com.

Then I asked my friends what kind of site I should start and for some reason they all told me I should make a site having to do with medical students. I don't know why but I figured since they were all telling me the same thing, there must be something about it, and one day later, Med Studentz was born. :p

1 - 20 of 147 Posts