Medical Students Forums banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi
as i was new , i posted some of the questions and waited for days but no one answered.later i started reading previous post and i got most of the answers.
my suggestion is that u should write this on your home page
"SEARCH BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTION"
at the end -med student- is great

·
Registered
21 Posts
i have one more suggestion that u should start a new thread in which the members should be divided on the bases of their location
so that we or i can find anyone who might study or live near by where i want to apply and one more suggestion if u could clean up the previous posts containing same similar questions or some usless mess

·
Registered
21 Posts
sorry to disturb but i want to know that name of members in the member list are still using this site .can i send them private messages???????
example Omar_575

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Yes, you can send private messages to any member. They will be notified the next time they log in to the site or via e-mail depending on their personal settings.

Please do not message moderators with questions regarding med schools, the admission process, etc. as those should be asked in the threads.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Please don't discuss the qualities or application procedures of individual medical colleges in this thread. This thread is only for the purpose of discussing which schools are approved by the United States.

Thank you.

REHAN i c that we don't have a thread with the list of PMDC approved colleges in Pakistan! I c a lot of local ppl here. We shud creat such a thread!

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi im a new user. This is a gold of website and a very good job maintaining it. Its a bit hard to get around. i mean i am replying but i dont know how to post. The adds are a bit distracting. Trust me i am happy you guys are here.
Arghal

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Thanks for your feedback. Ads help support the cost of running and hosting the website online.

You can post new threads just as easily as you can post replies. Look for the Make new thread button.

This is a very standard forum layout across the internet. You'll get used to it fast.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear friends,
My name is Micheline. I am a permanent resident in Australia and would like to know how to study medicine? It?s dificult? How permanent resident I have some benefits?
I already have two bachelor, this help me to exam?
What pathway or steps to study medicine in Australia?
Best Regards<
Micheline

·
Registered
147 Posts
I would like to see a Mobile version of the site optimized for smartphones. I travel very often and having a mobile version of this site would make reading and posting on the forums a lot easier.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I would like to see a Mobile version of the site optimized for smartphones. I travel very often and having a mobile version of this site would make reading and posting on the forums a lot easier.
We can definitely look into incorporating this feature. What type of smartphone do you have?

Reactions: Waleed90

·
Registered
147 Posts
We can definitely look into incorporating this feature. What type of smartphone do you have?
I have an Android Smartphone. Specifically its the HTC ONE X AT&T Version.

You may have heard of apps like Tapatalk available from the app store and Google play store which basically convert desktop version forums into mobile versions. I don't know how they really work but many forums support it. Might be something to look into.
#happy

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Hi Waleed,

We've activated Tapatalk as well as another competing mobile solution called ForumRunner. Let us know if you have any issues!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do you have any suggestions, complaints or just general feedback about the site? Please take the time to let us know what sections you would like to see implemented on MedStudentz and we will try to do the best that we can!
Quality posts from members have dwindled significantly in USMLE section . Might be a good time to bring the dark knight back ;).

41 - 60 of 65 Posts